....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

yo!
errmmm..nothing much bout today...
let me see...i woke up around 12pm,and errm,had my ''breakfast'' at 1!
i went online,and searh for songs in you tube...actually from a movie...its a tamil movie actually,varanam aayiram!awsome show!
the songs were incredible!just,love it..to me its a sad story!=[
and btw,i dont own a camera YET,i will get one soon...

i was watching bones this afternoon,and erm i learnt something meaningful
where the is hatred,let me show love.
where there is injury,pardon.
where there is doubt,faith.
where there is despair,hope.
where there is darkness,light.
where there is sadness,joy.
to be understood , as to understand
to be loved,as to love....
love this verse....and not to forget

omnia mea mecum porta means i carry with me all my things...(also from bones).

this is bones....!love it ,as i love my life!*cheers*




and this is varanam aayiram!love it as well!=]










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home